Share This Post
Bridgeport and Stamford Hospital Malpractice Lawyers
When hospital doctors and staff do not perform their duties with the expected level of care they can cause harm instead of helping people. When their negligence causes harm, we are here to help you get JUSTICE. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical care, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other costs. At our law firm, we bring over 40 years experience to these complex cases. We use that experience, as well as our significant litigation skills to aggressively fight for victims of hospital negligence.
Handling All Types of Hospital Negligence
Negligence at a hospital can take place anywhere and at any time, from the emergency room to the time you are discharged. It can come in many forms:
- A doctor misdiagnoses or fails to diagnose a serious medical condition, leading to a delay in treatment
- A doctor fails to properly monitor a pregnancy, leading to a birth injury that will impact a child for the rest of his or her life
- A surgeon makes a surgical error during a minor or major operation
- Medication errors, either in providing the wrong amount or wrong type of medication that leads to serious harm
- A fall that occurs during your stay causing you greater injury.
Hospitals Are Strong Opponents. Get Strong Attorneys
Hospitals want to protect their reputations and their bottom lines. With their insurance provider on their side, they almost always fight negligence claims. We fight back. We work hard to help get you JUSTICE and we will go to court to fight for your rights.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Call (203) 332-7700 to discuss your case with one of our experienced Bridgeport and Stamford hospital negligence lawyers. You can also contact us via e-mail. Se Habla español. Contact us now and get the JUSTICE you deserve.
We represent clients statewide and handle all of our personal injury and medical malpractice cases on a contingency basis. There are no legal fees to pay unless we win.